Sure Financial Services Limited is seeking the services of a highly motivated proactive individual with a preference for fieldwork, to fill the post of Field Loan Officer for their locations in Kingston, Portland, St. Catherine and Clarendon
Core functions: The field loan officer is responsible to ensure the building and maintaining of close relationships with the community, primarily to develop and administer new business opportunities, and grow the company’s loan portfolio. The successful candidate will be expected to foster and sustain a high quality loan portfolio and meet or exceed related revenue targets. He/ She will be required to provide excellent customer service at all times within the established standards and procedures of the company, and keep tight control to achieve a consistent low loan delinquency rate.
Minimum qualifications and work experience:
• Diploma in Business Administration/Marketing/Finance/Accounting or related discipline
• A minimum of two years related work experience
• Have in-depth knowledge of local communities, particularly in the assigned area
• Personal commitment to serving the economic needs of low-income entrepreneurs
• A good understanding and strong commitment to the entrepreneurial vision
• Own a reliable motor vehicle
• Microfinance experience will be an asset
• Must be a good communicator
The majority of most work days will be spent in the field, with the incumbent required to travel to conduct marketing activities and customer calls outside his/her office.
To apply, place ‘FLO – LOCATION you are applying to’ in the subject line of an email and attach resume as a PDF or word document.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Back to Careers